Metal stamping parts are widely used in all areas of our lives.
The hardness test of metal stamping parts adopts Rockwell hardness tester. Small stamping parts with complex shapes can be used to test the plane is very small, can not be tested on the ordinary desktop Rockwell hardness tester.
Stamping processing includes punching, bending, deep drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The materials processed by stamping parts are mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) sheet metal materials, such as carbon steel plate, alloy steel plate, spring steel plate, galvanized plate, tin plate, stainless steel plate, copper and copper alloy Plate, aluminum and aluminum alloy plate, etc.
The PHP series portable surface Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these stamping parts. Alloy stamping parts are the most commonly used parts in metal processing and mechanical manufacturing. Stamping processing is a processing method that uses molds to separate or shape metal strips. Its application range is very broad.
The main purpose of the hardness test of stamping parts is to determine whether the annealing degree of the purchased metal sheets is suitable for the subsequent stamping parts processing. Different types of stamping parts processing techniques require plates of different hardness levels. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping parts can be tested with a Webster hardness tester. When the thickness of the material is greater than 13mm, it can be changed to a Barcol hardness tester. The pure aluminum plate or low hardness aluminum alloy plate should use the Barcol hardness tester.
In the stamping industry, stamping is sometimes called sheet forming, but there is a slight difference. The so-called sheet forming refers to the forming method of plastic processing using sheet materials, thin-walled tubes, thin profiles, etc. as raw materials, which are collectively referred to as sheet forming. At this time, the deformation in the direction of the thick plate is generally not considered.
⑴The designed stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
⑵The designed stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing material varieties and specifications, and reducing material consumption as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where permitted, and make the parts as waste-free and waste-less as possible.
⑶The design plan must have a simple shape and a simple structure, with a diffusion mold structure and processing volume, that is, the processing of the entire part can be completed with the least and simplest processing, reduce the use of other methods, listen to opinions, and be easy to accompany to achieve mechanization and automation Production, improve working life.
⑷The design supplier requires the scale, grade and surface grade to be as low as possible under the conditions of normal use, and a small amount of products are exchanged at low grades to reduce waste and ensure quality.
⑸The designed stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and is conducive to the extension of the service life of the die.
Application field of metal stamping parts
(1) Stamping in the automotive industry. Focus on deep drawing. In this part of our country, it is mainly concentrated in large factories such as automobile factories, tractor factories, and aircraft manufacturers. Independent large-scale drawing plants are few and far between.
(2) Stamping of auto parts and other industries. Mainly punching and shear forming. Many of the enterprises in this sector belong to standard parts factories, and there are also some independent stamping factories. At present, there are many such small factories near some automobile factories or tractor factories.
(3) Electric device stamping factory. This type of factory is a new industry, developed with the development of electrical appliances. The factories in this sector are mainly concentrated in the south.
(4) Subsistence daily necessities stamping factory. Making some handicrafts, tableware, etc., these factories have also made great progress in recent years.
(5) Stamping factory for household appliances parts. These factories only emerged after the development of home appliances in my country, and most of them are distributed in home appliance enterprises.
(6) Special stamping enterprises. For example, the stamping of aviation parts belongs to this type of enterprise, but these craft factories are also belonged to some large factories.